Projects, activities and cooperation between Czechs and Serbs
If you have realized a project with the aim of establishing and developing the traditionally good relations between Czechs and Serbs, you can contribute to the list on this page. Just send some text describing your activity and as long as it will be correspond to the philosophy of this section, we will publish it. Send your text to email@example.com.
Thank you for your contribution.
- Cooperation between Olomouc Region and Serbia
In 2003 the Olomouc Region signed an „Agreement on the cooperation between the Olomouc Region and Province of Vojvodina“.
- Project „Building capacities of state administration, local administration and non-governmental organizations in Autonomous Province Vojvodina in social field“
This project aims at building capacities of state administration, local administration and non-governmental organizations in the area of social systems functioning. It further focuses on getting Serbia closer to the Olomouc Region population.
- Cooperation between Southern Moravia Region and Serbia
In 2003 the Southern Moravia Region commenced its cooperation with towns of the Sumadija region. The cooperation includes support to projects from the public administration, education, cultural and economic sectors.
- Cooperation between Valašské Meziříčí and Čačak
The town of Valašské Meziříčí signed an Agreement on cooperation with the Serbian town of Čačak in the year 2005.
- Scholarship for Serbian students in the Czech Republic
Projects of the scholarship for Serbian students in the Czech Republic.
- Svet Jako Domov
Projects of the not-for-profit organization SVET JAKO DOMOV for the areas of Serbia and Montenegro and Bosnia-Herzegovina, which were afflicted by war and the exile of their inhabitants.